I find the following in my notes: "Baptiste HUBERT married 24 Sept 1834 to Patience RENOLDS (REYNOLDS). No parents named for either individual. Soource is Catholic Marriages St. Louis, MO 1774-1840, published by St. Louis Genealogical Society, May 1992, page 28. Information was taken from original St. Ferdinand De Florissant Church records 1790-1840".
Might he be your man? Are Patience REYNOLDS and Patience RUNDALL the same person?
If so, his parents may/may be Joseph HUBERT and Julia MAINVILLE dit Deschènes, who were married on 15 June 1794 at
Cath. St-Louis, King of France, St-Louis, Missouri (Mo). That Joseph was the son of Jean-Marie HUBERT and Louise BUETTE, married on 10 Jan 1767 in Lachine, Qc (near Montreal). [I have more info uf that line of HUBERTs].
The reason I say "may" is that I have data on several children born to Joseph HUBERT and Julia MAINVILLE dit Deschènes, many of whow were born and/or married in Florissant. No "Jean-Baptiste" among them but one "Jean", born in Florissant on 29 Nov 1812.
Here are those sons/dau, who were "Jean"'s bros/sis [note that some may be repeated]:
- Alexis: b. 1804 et d. 1834-19/01, Florissant; he could be the “Alex" HUBERT who weds Marie BOURG in July 1823 at St-Ferdinand de Florissant.
- Elise: b. 1805-13/06, Florissant
- Elizabeth [same as Elise?], who weds Paul DESJARLAIS, 1824-24/08, St-Ferdinand de Florissant, Mo (2937-7612 (Note; an Elizabeth HUBERT weds JnBapt LORRAIN 1836-16/01 in St-Ferdinand de Florissant: a 2nd marriage, or a different Elizabeth?)
- Emilie Cécile; weds François TISON, 1818-12/05, St-Ferdinand de Florissant (Note
- Emilie, b. 1802-30/05, Florissant; wed Gabriel AUBUCHON 1822-27/05,St-Ferdinand de Florissant (the same Elilie as above, marrying for a 2nf time?)
- Etienne, b. 1810-4/02, Florissant; weds Mariane Marguerite TISON, 1831-28/06 or 01, St-Ferdinand de Florissant
- Ignace, b. 1815-16/01, Florissant
- Joseph, d. 1796-7/03, Florissant
- Joseph, b. 1797-11/04, Florissant; weds Catherine MALLET, 1822-15/01, St-Ferdinand de Florissant, Mo (Tanguay-7606)
- Julie, b. 1801-9/05 and d. 1807-10/01 Florissant
- Julie, weds Antoine TISON, 1809-13/07,St-Ferdinand de Florissant [some doubts here about those two Julie; if latter marries in 1809 and was not born before her parents' marriage in 1794, she was 14-15 at the time of her marriage; it is also strange that parents would name a child born in 1801 "Julie" if a preceding child also named Julie was stil alive ...]
- Mary, weds Joseph DESHÊTRES, 1837-3/05 St-Ferdinand de Florissant
- Noël: b. 1799-4/02,Florissant
- Savor (misspelling for Sauveur?): b. 1794, in .....
Some of the above data is subject to caution. For example someone interested in those families wrote to me that baptism records for the children of Julie HUBERT, showing above as married to Antoine TISON, say their father was François TISON. While for those of Emilie HUBERT married (above) to François TISON, the father is given as Antoine TISON.
I hope the above helps.
I invite yoy and all readers to correct/complete my data.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|