Hi again Stephany.
Here are some comments and queries about your original message regarding your husband's grandfather, Henry Gregory HUBERT, son of Olivier HUBERT and "Anotholie" GRISEE.
I first found out about the existence of a marriage between Olivier HUBERT and "Nathalie" GRISEE thru references to three of their children:
- Louis, born approx 1876, maybe in Kankakee, Ill [do you have more precisions on his birth ?]
- William, born 11 April 1878, St-Joseph, Kansas
- Marie Ida, born either on 8 or on 14 Feb 1880, in St-Joseph, Kansas [do you have a precise date ?]
In the 1880 USA Census, Olivier and "Nathalie", both 31, show up in Mulbury, Clay, Kansas, with them, their children Louis, age 4 born in Ill., William, age 2 and "Eda", age 4m, both born in Kansas.
In the same place you find two brothers of Olivier, Désiré (+ wife) and Pacifique HUBERT, and their mother Marguerite HUBERT (age 58, a widow) .
In 1870, Olivier lived in Limestone, Kankakee Co, Ill, and was 21)
Now, coming back Olivier HUBERT (born 14, bapt 15 Sept 1848 in St-Constant, Quebec) and Nathalie GRISEE.
(1) I never could find the date & place of their marriage, Would you have that ?
(2) Besides the three children living with them in 1880, i.e. Louis, William and Marie Ida, you indicate the following:
- Henry George [your husband's ancestor], who you say was born in 1888 in Kankakee and died 1970; (i) do youn have more precise dates ?; (ii) I very much would appreciate any details you have about his marriage (spouse, date/place, children they had and their marriages
- George: what do you have on him (birth; marriage, children, ...) ?
- Emma: what do you have on her (birth; marriage, children, ...) ?
- Mary: what do you have on her (birth; marriage, ...) ?
- Margaret: what do you have on here (birth; marriage, ...) ?
With my best regards,
PS As you hopefully will have discovered by now thru my messages 379 and 234 on the HUBERT Family Forum, Olivieir HUBERT was the son of Venant HUBERT and Marguerite DUPUIS. Message 379 has Venat's ancestral line up to 1653.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|