I was just looking through the Holzer postings and see that a couple of the people you list match my gggrandfather who we have listed as Christian Holzer. Don't know if you are still monitoring or interested, but here is what I have for him. My ggrandmother was Jennie Holzer Fowler.
Descendants of Christian Holzer
Generation No. 1
1. CHRISTIAN1 HOLZER was born 02 Aug 1863 in Paulding, Ohio, and died 19 Nov 1924. He married MARY JANE BARNHILL Abt. 1883 in Oklahoma, daughter of JAMES BARNHILL and ELMIRA CROSBY. She was born 15 Dec 1867 in Paulding, Paulding, Ohio, and died 10 Jul 1943.
More About CHRISTIAN HOLZER:
Burial: 19 Nov 1924, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
Children of CHRISTIAN HOLZER and MARY BARNHILL are:
2. i. JAMES LAWRENCE2 HOLZER, b. 04 Oct 1884, Oswego, Labette, Kansas; d. 10 Jun 1957, San Dimas, California.
3. ii. JENNIE S HOLZER, b. 08 Mar 1886, Loop City, Nebraska; d. 05 Nov 1965, Stillwater, Oklahoma.
iii. MAUD E HOLZER, b. Feb 1888.
iv. CHARLES CLARENCE HOLZER, b. 06 Nov 1889, Wisconsin; d. 12 Apr 1962, Stillwater, Oklahoma.
More About CHARLES CLARENCE HOLZER:
Burial: 17 Apr 1962, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
v. MABEL M HOLZER, b. Aug 1892, Wisconsin.
vi. VERNON L HOLZER, b. Jun 1893, Wisconsin; d. Aug 1923, Kansas.
More About VERNON L HOLZER:
Burial: 23 Aug 1923, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
vii. CHRIS FRED HOLZER, b. Jan 1896, Oklahoma; d. Stillwater, Oklahoma.
More About CHRIS FRED HOLZER:
Burial: 26 Oct 1959, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES LAWRENCE2 HOLZER (CHRISTIAN1) was born 04 Oct 1884 in Oswego, Labette, Kansas, and died 10 Jun 1957 in San Dimas, California. He married ALMA SOPHIE LAUER 29 Sep 1907 in Stillwater, Payne County, Oklahoma. She was born 29 Sep 1888 in Berger,Gasconade, Missouri.
Child of JAMES HOLZER and ALMA LAUER is:
i. CLIFFORD VERNON3 HOLZER, b. 12 Jan 1910.
3. JENNIE S2 HOLZER (CHRISTIAN1) was born 08 Mar 1886 in Loop City, Nebraska, and died 05 Nov 1965 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. She married JOSEPH JOHNSON FOWLER 07 Apr 1904, son of WILLIAM FOWLER and EMILY CHEEK. He was born 11 Dec 1875 in Brownwood, Texas, and died 08 May 1960 in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
More About JENNIE S HOLZER:
Burial: 05 Nov 1965, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
More About JOSEPH JOHNSON FOWLER:
Burial: 10 May 1960, Fairlawn Cemetary Stillwater, Oklahoma
Let me know if this sounds like they may fit with your family.
Cleo Fowler Jr.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|