I have my descendants from William Harrison Holloman and Nancy Baker Holloman that were from Bertie Co., NC and came to Hopkins Co, KY (later Webster) in 1803 to the present and I think the Samuel Holloman you mention is also an ancestor of mine but that is where it gets fuzzy for me. From William Harrison Holloman to Samuel and Christopher. I would appreciate any help.
1. William H. Holloman b1775 m Nancy Baker, NC
2. Miles Baker Holloman m Amanda Headly then Sophie Barnhill KY
3. James William Holloman m Altha Castleberry KY
4. William Edward Holloman m Dexlie Childress then Callie ? KY
5. William Cressie Holloman, SR m Addie Effie Head KY
6. William Cressie Holloman, JR m Helen Maltilda Bradley KY
7. Mary Greta Holloman m Glenn Edward Stevens KY
8. me, Rhonda
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|