In my search, I just so happened to stumble upon an old, yellow piece of paper. This paper was made to resemble a short pedigree paper, I have no idea when it was written, however, since it has Rosie (Listed as "grandmother") I'm assuming this paper was written by my mother.
The top two lines (for the parents names) have been left blank (Go Figure!) with only "Holick" written in for the man's name.
For Children it has listed:
6. John (died when he was young)
8. LuCush or LuKust
9. Rosie (grandmother)
1. Pauline had daughter Betty who married a Brienkenhofer and had a daughter Earlene Brienkenhofer.
4. Jeannie married and had daughter named Jeannie.
5. Cecelia married a Paulicek and had children: Mary, Cecelia, Frank, Adolf and Anton Paulicek.
7. Emil married and had son Emil Jr.
8. LuCush married and had children: 2 daughters and 2 son's. One daughters name is Kerry and one son's name is listed as George.
This is not listed on Paper, but I'll add from knowledge:
9. Rosie married Emil Tylich, they had one daughter Frances Tylich who married a "Ulrich", they had three son's: Joe Tylich, Frank Tylich-Tilich and Willie "Bill" Tylich.
I know that Joe Tylich married and had Mary, Alec, Raymond and Julius Tylich (Those are the children I know about). I Know my grandfather Frank Tilich married Mary Jane Pecha and they one daughter Dorothy Tilich, who married my father Ronnie Joe Lathrop and they had one daughter, me, Rhonda Jo Lathrop, and I married M. Shane Bell. (We have no children yet.)
If any of this seems familiar to anyone, please do not hesitate to email me, I am very dedicated to researching this line of my family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|