I'm trying to trace my great grandmother's family, unfortunately there are a million William Hodges and trying to sort out who is who, is a bit hard.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
So, here in general is what I have from my grandmother's family:
William Hodges b. abt 1825 Ky Married a Catharine (maybe Davis, born about the same time in Indiana)
His children were:
1) Noble James Hodges b: 1838 Indiana
2) Nathan Hodges b:1841 Indiana
3) William Simpson Hodges b: 1 May 1842 in Putnam, Indiana (my gggrandfather). He married Delilah Gullion on 4 Feb 1864 and died 1 June 1909.
4) George W Hodges b: 1846 Indiana
5) John H Hodges b: 1848 Indiana
My gggrandfather, and Delilah had 9 children:
1) Grace b: abt 1865
2) L.W. b: abt 1866
3) Sylvester W b: Apr 1866, d: abt 1913
4) Matilda J b: 3 Oct 1868 Marion, Iowa
5) Genethan F b: 9 May 1871 d: 14 May 1926
6)Louisa E B: 12 Dec 1873 Marion, Iowa
7)My ggrandmother, Sarah Ann Hodges b: 8 Apr 1876, married John W Collins 3 July 1895 in Marion, Iowa and died 14 Aug 1924 in Davenport, Scott Co,. Iowa
8)William I Hodges b: abt. 1878
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|