I found some notes that someone (don't know who) prepared for a family member (again, don't know who). I have typed them exactly as they appear, but some parts are illegible. These parts are marked (ill.).
HETZEL - SPROW
George and Barbara Hetzel lived in Lembach, France.
1. Maghelm, deceased.
2. George - died April 7, 1893.
3. Michael - (Ida's father)
4. Eva - married Christian SPROW
5. Catherine - married Robert YOHE.
They lived in France until 1854. They came in a sailing vessel, 4 days of rough seas. They went to Seneca Co. (north of here) through to Crawford - now Wyandot? (ill.)
On March 28, 1862 Michael Hetzel married Susa(n) SPROW of Walhouser, New Hambach Co., Rheinfalz, Baien Germany. She was ? (ill.)
Christian & Susana SPROW
They came to America in 1842. They lived in Crawford Co. 10 years, then came to Salem Twp. Wyandot? (ill.) Co., where both died in one day.
They had 10 children.
1. Catherine - deceased (BACHMAN)
2. Mary - deceased (BRANDT)? (ill.)
3. Christian - your grandfather
4. Margaret - ?'s (ill.) grandmother
5. George - died young
6. Susan - Ida's mother
7. Elizabeth - KARG - Alabama
8. Sarah - deceased (PURKEY)
9. Anna - (LAUDENSLAGER)
10. Louise - (FRANK) old uncle Pete. Their son Pete married Katie WEBER - sister of ?'s (ill.) grandfather WEBER.
Michael HETZEL & Susan SPROW
1. Emma - married Charles SWEIGARD
2. Fred - Helen RIFE's father
3. Lucy - deceased
4. Mary or Matee' - married Aaron SWEIGARD
5. Charles - deceased
6. Robert - Lucy's father
7. Cora - deceased
8. Sarah Ida - ULRICH
9. Lillie Mae - WYSS (Marjorey & Luella's mother)
10. Anna - deceased.
George HETZEL, brother of Michael, was born in Lembach, Weisenberg, France June 27, 1833. Their mother died in France. Their father died September 8, 1864.
George married June 4, 1861 to Elizabeth WALTER.
1. Sarah - She was 2nd of my grandmothers - 2nd husband Adam WEBER.
4. Matilda Tillee - JUNENAL? (ill.)
5. Anna - MOLTEN? (Ill.)
7. Catherine - PISET? (ill.)
Again, I do not know who the author of these notes is or who they were prepared for. If any of you are able to make sense of them, I would love to hear from you. George & Barbara HETZEL are my GGGG Grandparents. I have had trouble finding information on My GGG Grandfather Christian SPROW's family, too. Any information on any of these relative's would be greatly appreciated, and as always, I will be more than happy to share what info I have. Thank You!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|