Thanks for coming back to me. Likewise here, I'm really thrilled that we can help each other out.
Being very "green" on my research path, I'm going to call in support from my family in Denmark, who has done extensive studies into Flora's family as well. I'm trying to get an email address which I will forward to you for direct correspondence.
- George (Director A/S Vejle Bomuldsspinderi) moved from Sweden to Denmark
- (Correction to previous) He met Flora through Flora's sister, who was married to Mr. Knight (Know of two children of theirs: Percy Knight and Charles Knight “Gugge”), he was working at the factory. (Will try and find out how they ended up in Denmark). So your information supporting them meeting in Wales is probably correct.
- Flora should have had 15 or 16 brothers and sisters. Where does your family fit in? - Place of residence etc?
- George and Flora had three children: George, Elsie and Frederick Lewis Hepworth (My granddad). George is still alive, and it's his daughter I will try and get direct contact established with.
- Frederick died six or seven years ago, after having lived a very productive life e.g. translated Horace Marryat's travel descriptions of Denmark into Danish.
- Fred was married to Daphne Olsen in 1926-28(I will get information from my mother)
- They had three daughters: Tonny Vibede (Two children), Daphne Rosenvinge (Four children) and Joan Hepworth Jacobsen (Two children / My mother).
- My brother and I are the only two members of the "Danish branch" living in the UK, but we do have cusins scattered all over.
I will come back to you when I have more information.
You have my direct email where you can forward potential email for direct correspondence between us and Danish contact when I get it.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|