(This info from Joe Baggett)
County Line Primitive Baptist Church, Campbell (later Carroll) County, Georgia
County Line Primitive Baptist Church was organized in July 1830 in Campbell County, Georgia. It was located in a section which was part of southwest Douglas County from 1870-72 and part of southeast Carroll County afterwards. Records on microfilm, Georgia Department of Archives and
The first clerks were Lemuel Wilkerson and Elijah C.Garrett. The first association delegates were Benjamin Lassetter, James Strawn and J. Barker (or Barber). The first preacher was Israel Hendon, whose service was briefly
interrupted in 1831 when Moses Kelly served.
Mary and Nancy Hendon also listed as members.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|