Sarah Haymond was the daughter of William Haymond and Casandra Clelland. She was born 24 Jan 1778 in Hersheyport, Va (Near Morgantown, W. V.) She married Alison Clark(e) on 3 Jan 1796 in Harrison Co.,VA (now W Va) He was born 22 Jun 1770 in Westfield, New Jersey to Henry Clarke, Jr. and Mary Haines Valentine Clark.
Sara Haymond and Alison Clark had the following children:
1) Olive Pamela Clark -- b. 25 Dec. 1797 in Clarksburg Va (now W Va)d. 25 Jan 1844 in Tippecanoe Co., IN m. Dr. Joseph T. Moffitt in Fayette Co., IN.
2) Rowena Davidson Clark -- b. 5 Dec 1800 in Clarksburg, VA (now W. VA) and married Solomon Clark. Farmed in Jasper CO., IN.
3) Dr. Haymond William Clark -- b. 7 Mar 1803 in Clarksburg VA (now W. VA), d. 24 Jul 1880 in Noblesville, IN, m. 23 Nov 1826 to Almarine Casandra Bond from Clarksburg, W. Va.
4) Dr. Othniel Looker Clark, -- b. 17 Mar 1805 in Clarksburg, Va, died 29 Dec 1866 in Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, IN m. Charille Durkee in 1831
5) Amoranda Rachel Clark -- b. 2 Nov. 1807 in Clarksburg VA, d 18 April 1848 in Tippecanoe Co., IN, married Benjamin Harvey.
Alison Clark was sheriff of Harrison, had lost one arm, was shot and murdered in 1813 leaving a young family. All eventually came to Indiana. Sarah Haymond Clark re-married to Thomas Bond and they came to Indiana also.
We are descended from Dr. Haymond William Clark, second physician in Hamilton Co., IN. Have tons of info.
I'm glad to share.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|