The LDS have records of:
1) Marriage of William Wesson and Ann Harcourt at Basford, Notts. April 7, 1817.
2) Christenings of the children of William Wesson and Ann (no last name)
- Emma Sophia Wesson, Feb. 12, 1826, Saint Mary, Nottingham
- Walter John Wessen, Mar 22, 1824, Saint Mary Nottingham (My great grandfather)
3) Marriage of Emma Sophia Wesson and William Ashton on April 5, 1847, Nottingham
Witness ... Walter John Wesson
So, I am fairly sure that Emma Sophia and Walter John were sister and brother.
My questions are:
1) Can anyone provide information that could confirm/coroborate that the "Ann" of the baptismal records was indeed Ann Harcourt and the wife of William Wesson and the mother of Emma Sophia and Walter John?
2) Can anyone provide information on the antecdents of this Ann Harcourt?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|