Sarah and Catherine were sisters. Their parents were MOSES HANSCOM (b. c.1680; living 1748) and HANNAH (RACKLIFF) HANSCOM. Moses and Hannah moved to Falmouth /Cape Elizabeth, Maine in the late 1720s, and most of their children were married there. The exception was their oldest daughter, Mary, who was married to John Fogg while the family was still living in Kittery, Maine.
Briefly, the seven known children of Moses and Hannah (Rackliff) Hanscom were:
1. Mary Hanscom (b. c.1706) m. 1st, 1725, John Fogg; 2nd, James Small
2. Sarah Hanscom (b. c.1708) m. 1729, Henry McKenney
3. Moses Hanscom Jr. (1710-1809) m. 1752, Elizabeth Jordan
4. Miriam Hanscom (b. c.1713) m. 1735, Job Sawyer
5. Catherine Hanscom (b. c.1716) m. 1737, Richard Jordan
6. Abigail Hanscom (b. c.1718/1719) m. 1742, Joseph Marriner
7. Kezia Hanscom (b. c.1722) m. 1746, Jeremiah Jordan
Hope this helps...
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|