Yes...the book has information on William Hansard and Sarah Fannin (pg 124:
"William Hansard was born in January 10, 1768,in Georgia. He married Sarah Fannin in December 24, 1789, in Georgia. He died July 8, 1823, in Elbert County, Georgia. Sarah Fanin Hansard was born February 4, 1769, in Georgia. She died Oct. 14. 1834"
This was from a DAR application of a Miss Mary Hansard.
Notes in chapter explain that the bibles that this information came from are unknown as of now.
From page 131:
The following were the nine children of William Hansard with order of birth projected as followed:
1. Jane B. Hansard b. 1801 m. Patick Butler, Jr.
2. Elizabeth Frances b. 9-23-1803 m. James Butler
3. Mary "Polly" Hansard b. 1805 d. unmd aft. 1850
4. Rhoda S. Hansard b. 7-9-1806 m. Jeremiah Lewis
5. James Alexander Hansard b. 1808 m. Phobe Hardy, Edna Scoggins
6. Sarah "Sallie" Hansard b.1810 m. John H. Shackelford
7. Amie/Amy Hansard b. 9-4-1812 m. James Faulkner
8. Wm Patrick Hansard b. 9-13-1814 m. Lucinda Hardy
9. Nancy Hansard b. 1816 m. Mitchell G. Dennard
Hope this helps.
It is noted also that Sarah was probably the sister of Benjamin Fannin not a daughter.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|