Any information appreciated: I suspect they changed the spelling on the boats as they arrived in America. Don't know for sure that the spelling was Hahne in Sweden, but that's what was passed down verbally.
Generation No. 1
1. Carl Fritzhauf Hane, born September 25, 1895 in Bucklin, Missouri; died October 11, 1980 in Veterans Hospital, Topeka, Kansas. He was the son of 2. Carl John (Johan) Hane and 3. Sophia Nilsson. He married (1) Esther Alice Gordon April 22, 1925 in Burdick, Marion, Kansas. She was born July 22, 1904 in Marion, Marion, Kansas, and died February 19, 1992 in Herrington, Kansas. She was the daughter of Daniel Vorhees Gordon and Alice Carey.
Generation No. 2
2. Carl John (Johan) Hane, born 1854; died 1926. He was the son of 4. Andrew Hane and 5. Spouse1 Unknown. He married 3. Sophia Nilsson October 20, 1877 in Sweden.
3. Sophia Nilsson, born December 06, 1859 in Soder Manland, Sweden; died February 10, 1924 in St. Joseph's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Children of Carl Hane and Sophia Nilsson are:
1 i. Carl Fritzhauf Hane, born September 25, 1895 in Bucklin, Missouri; died October 11, 1980 in Veterans Hospital, Topeka, Kansas; married Esther Alice Gordon April 22, 1925 in Burdick, Marion, Kansas.
ii. Hugo Hane, born October 04, 1902 in Lincolnville, Kansas; died February 15, 1990 in Herington, Kansas.
iii. Nils Hane, born September 18, 1893 in Bucklin, Missouri; died March 19, 1998 in Kansas; married Gladys Miller.
iv. Harry Hane, born August 25, 1888 in Bevir ?, Missouri; died November 1985 in Desert Aire, Adams, Washington.
v. Maria Hane, born February 04, 1891 in Bucklin, Missouri; married Frank Hawkinson; born September 17, 1885; died July 1964 in Burdick, Morris, Kansas.
vi. Alfred Hane, born February 23, 1884 in Bucklin, Missouri; died October 1967 in Ventura, Ventura, California; married Marie Unknown.
vii. Anna Hane, born July 29, 1878 in Sweden; married Carl Byerley.
viii. Agda Hane, born December 03, 1879 in Sweden; married Charley Peterson.
ix. Phillip Hane, born April 28, 1882 in Sweden; married Nora Unknown.
x. Wesley Hane, born December 28, 1897 in Bucklin, Missouri; married Pearl Unknown.
xi. Edith Hane, born Abt. 1885 in Sweden; died 1887 in Onboard ship from sweden to america.
xii. Infant Hane, born Bef. 1887 in Sweden; died Bef. 1887 in Sweden.
Generation No. 3
4. Andrew (Anders) Hane, born Abt. 1820 in Haavla?, Sweden; died Abt. 1917. He was the son of 8. Anders Hahne. He married 5. Spouse1 Unknown. Emigrated to United States Abt. 1879.
5. Spouse1 Unknown
Child of Andrew Hane and Spouse1 Unknown is:
2 i. Carl John (Johan) Hane, born 1854; died 1926; married Sophia Nilsson October 20, 1877 in Sweden. Emigrated to United States Abt. 1887 and settled in Bucklin, Missouri by about 1879.
Children of Andrew Hane and Spouse2 Unknown are:
i. Emil Frank Hane (1875-1938) - Childless
ii. Gust Hane (abt. 1865-1920) had four children, Ella, Francis, Arnold and Albert.
Generation No. 4
8. Anders Hahne, born Abt. 1770 in Haavla?, Sweden; died Abt. 1867 in Sweden.
Children of Anders Hahne are:
4 i. Andrew Hane, born Abt. 1820 in Haavla?, Sweden; died Abt. 1917; married (1) Spouse1 Unknown; married (2) Spouse2 Unknown.
ii. Unknown Anderson
iii. Ida Hahne
iv. Francis Hahne
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|