The St. Charles (Illinois) Review, Oct. 10, 1879
John B. Moore, the owner of the Sterling farm, has bought the Osgood farm, at present occupied by L.D. Hallock. This farm contains about 80 acres and is mostly located in the corporation of St. Charles.
+++Posted as a courtesy, not related.+++
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|