Seeking info on the family of: William Derrick HALLENBECK and Betsey Ann HALLENBECK. Sometimes written as HOLLENBECK.
Need to prove or disprove info regarding these children.
(1) Christina "Stina" Maria b. 1809 m. Smith RACE abt 1829 in Chenango Co., NY.
(2) Jane* b. abt 1811 m. Edward SMITH abt 1829 in Chenango Co, NY.
(3) John b. abt 1813
(4) Mary Ann b. 1815 m. Orrin WHEELER
(5) Lovisa (sometimes shown as Louisa) b. 1817 m. James W. SMITH
(6) Derrick Wm b. 1819 m. Margaret DEMILLE
(7) Malinda Crandell b. 1820 m. George W. WHEELER
(8) Rachel H. b. 1822 m. Silas WHEELER
(9) Silas b. 1827 m. Sarah
(10) Ann b. 1831
(11) Fitche b. 1832
* I am most interested in JANE HALLENBECK who married EDWARD SMITH. I find them on 1840 Chenango Co., NY, Greene Twp census but can not find them on 1850 census. Believe their children were:
(1) John H. b. 26 Feb 1833
(2) Christina M b. 6 Jan 1835
(3) Betsey Ann b. 26 Apr 1837
(4) George Grant b. 4 Jun 1839
(5) James W. b. 3 Feb 1842
John H., Christina M., James W. are living with Smith & Christina Maria (Hallenbeck) Race in 1850. Can't find George G or Betsey Ann in 1850 but I find George G Smith living with his aunt and uncle, Washington Hiram & Sarah J. (Smith) Bartoo in 1860. What happened to the parents, Edward & Jane (Hallenbeck) SMITH?
Any info on this family is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Emma (Shrum) Butler Duke
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|