This is the information I have on Alexander Hall and Nancy Boggs. I don't have John as a child but the 1900 Wise Co Census lists Nancy as mother of 11 with 10 living and I only have names of 7 of the children.
Ancestors of Alex Hall
Generation No. 1
1. Alex Hall, born March 1850 in KY. He was the son of 2. Alexander Hall and 3. Rebecca Hall. He married (1) Nancy J. Boggs1 December 05, 1867 in Wise Co, VA. She was the daughter of James Boggs and Phoebe Shepherd.
More About Alex Hall:
Census: 1900, Wise Co VA, Richmond District House#129
Children of Alex Hall and Nancy Boggs are:
i. Mary E. Hall1, born Bet. August 1868 - 1871 in Wise Co, VA1; married (1) Andrew Shepherd June 14, 1886 in Wise Co, VA2,3; married (2) A. J. Spears September 07, 1929 in Wise Co, VA.
More About Andrew Shepherd:
Census: 1900, Wise Co VA, Gilley District, House 191 Family 325
Occupation: Coal Miner
ii. Isom Hall, born June 1873; married Atha Stidham February 28, 1901 in Wise Co, VA.
iii. Henry P. Hall, born June 1882.
iv. Nancy Hall, born May 1887.
v. Ida B. Hall, born February 1890.
vi. Felix Hall, born June 1891.
vii. William Hall, born June 1874 in VA; married Gemima 1896.
More About William Hall:
Census: 1900, Wise Co VA, Richmond District House#130
Generation No. 2
2. Alexander Hall, born 1787 in Franklin Co, VA. He was the son of 4. Isham Hall and 5. Mary Mullins. He married 3. Rebecca Hall December 28, 1848 in Letcher Co, KY.
3. Rebecca Hall, born 1827.
Child of Alexander Hall and Elizabeth Mullins is:
i. Isham Hall, married Matilda.
Children of Alexander Hall and Rebecca Hall are:
i. Rebecca Hall, born 1853 in KY; died November 08, 1881 in Wise Co, VA4; married Alexander Granville Rutherford March 31, 1870 in Wise Co, VA.
More About Alexander Granville Rutherford:
Census: 1900, Wise Co VA, Richmond Magisterial District, Gilley Voting Precinct House#338
ii. William Hall5, born 1847; married Polly Shepherd March 01, 1870 in Wise Co, VA.
More About William Hall:
Census: 1870, Family # 111 Richmond Township of Wise Co VA census5
iii. Isham Hall, born 1850.
1 iv. Alex Hall, born March 1850 in KY; married Nancy J. Boggs December 05, 1867 in Wise Co, VA.
Generation No. 3
4. Isham Hall, born 1746. He was the son of 8. Thomas Hall and 9. Martha. He married 5. Mary Mullins.
5. Mary Mullins.
Children of Isham Hall and Mary Mullins are:
2 i. Alexander Hall, born 1787 in Franklin Co, VA; married (1) Elizabeth Mullins; married (2) Rebecca Hall December 28, 1848 in Letcher Co, KY.
ii. Susannah Hall, born 1770; married Robet Hodges May 18, 1791 in Franklin CO, VA.
iii. Lucy Hall, born 1770; married John Davenport 1791.
iv. Isham Hall, Jr., born 1780 in Franklin Co, VA; died February 11, 1858 in Wise Co VA6; married Jane Mullins.
More About Isham Hall, Jr.:
Cause of Death: Consumption
v. John Hall, born Bet. 1780 - 1785.
vi. Mary Hall, born 1794 in Franklin Co, VA; married John Williams.
vii. Aisley Hall.
Generation No. 4
8. Thomas Hall, born Bet. 1700 - 1705 in Lunenburg, Lunenburg Co, VA. He married 9. Martha.
9. Martha, born Bet. 1700 - 1705.
Children of Thomas Hall and Martha are:
4 i. Isham Hall, born 1746; married Mary Mullins.
ii. Thomas Hall, born 1725.
iii. William Hall, born 1725.
iv. John Hall, born 1725.
v. Samuel Hall, born 1735; died 1792 in Wilkes Co; married Million Webb.
vi. Jesse Hall, born 1755; married Dicy.
vii. Lansford Hall, born Bet. 1755 - 1760.
1. Mullins.FBK.FTW, Date of Import: Mar 28, 1999.
2. Wise Co VA Marriage Register, pg 125 line 38.
3. Mullins.FBK.FTW, Date of Import: Mar 28, 1999.
4. Wise County Death Register, Error in listing (Mother died instead of daughter Rebecca).
5. Mullins.FBK.FTW, Date of Import: Mar 28, 1999.
6. Wise County Death Register, Parents Isham & Mary HallReported by wife Jane Hall.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|