The information I have came from the Munson Record, 1637-1993, Volume 4 by the Thomas Munson foundation. See pp. 1834:
Emeline Munson was the 3rd child of Nathan & Abigail (Dodge) Munson. She was born 12 Aug 1811 at probably Brighton, New York; died 1884 at Warsaw, Iowa. She is buried in the Richardson Chapel Cemetery. She married Philander Gleason, son of probably Ebenezer & Hannah (Reed) Gleason, ca. 1832 at probably Huron county, Ohio. He was born in 1813 in probably New York. He was a farmer who died 1879 in Warsaw, Iowa and is also buried in the Richardson Chapel Cemetery there.
The children were:
1. Freddie, b. ca 1833 in Ohio, d. as an infant;
2. William M. b. 2 Feb 1835 in Ohio; d. 26 May 1903 in Wayne county, Iowa; married Esther Thompson.
3. Eliza, b. ca. 1837 in Ohio, married a Mr. Putnam.
4.Calvin, b. May 1840 at Summit Ohio; d. 17 Nov 1892 in Wayne county, Iowa, married Rhoda M. Beach;
5. Hannah, b. ca 1842 in Ohio; was residing in Smith county Kansas in 1898 and probably died in that county; she married Sylvester F. Greenman;
6. Nathan; b. 9 Sept 1843 in Ohio; di. 23 Aug 1860 in Warsaw, Iowa;
7. Joseph Clark, b. 29 Aug 1846 in Huron county Ohio; d. 20 Oct 1925 in Franklin county, Nebraska. He married Frances Louise Donelly.
8. Henry; b. 18 Oct 1848 in Hillside county, Michigan; d. 9 Feb 1850 in Hillside county, Michigan;
9. Laura M.; b. 17 Sept 1850 in Hillside county, Michigan; d. 24 Oct 1930 in Allerton, Iowa; married Samuel Wilson;
10. Henry Gleason, b. 25 Mar 1853 in Hillside county, Michigan; d. 6 May 1919 in Lemmon, South Dakota; married Susanna Kent; and
11. Melissa E.; b. ca 1855 in Hillside county, Michigan; d. after 1910 at probably Allerton, Iowa; she married William M. Burns 1st then Levy Bettis.
This family group is footnoted, however, I did not copy the sources. If this information is correct, it could easily be verified in the census and other documents.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|