This is what I have on Gascoigen
Also you can write to this man and get Pedigree chatrs of the families you are looking for too.It's call
Pedigree of Gasciogne, of Gamthorpe and Parlington.
From e mail Mr.Caselli at> email@example.com
Hope this helps you all.
Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. William GASCOIGNE KNIGHT.
He was married to Elizabeth MOWBARY (daughter of Alexander MOWBARY and MUSTERS ). William GASCOIGNE KNIGHT and Elizabeth MOWBARY had the following children:
+2 i. SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE KNIGHT (born in 1366).
He was married to Joan PICKERING.
2. SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE KNIGHT1,2 was born in 1366 in Harewood, Yorkshire , England. Sir Willaim Knight "He was the continet in 1419 when made his will- probably in a military
capacity. The inquistion taken after his death ( at Pointefract, Easter, 1423), states that he died on the 28 March, 1422. He probably fell before the walls of Meaux, which Henry 5 was then besleging, and which surrendered to May in the same year. Will proved June 1422. He died on March 28, 1422.
He was married to JOAN JANE WYMAN (daughter of Henry WYMAN and Agnes DE BARDEN). JOAN JANE WYMAN1,2 was born in 1370. Joan omy of Henry Wyman ( an eminet goldsmith, merchant and alderman of York, Lord mayor in 1407/8, he died 5 August, 1411, buried in the church of St. Crux). and Agnes,daughter and co-heiresswith her sisters, Ellen, married to Sir John Dawnay, Margaret , married to John Morton). of John de Barden, lister, mayor in 1378 ( by Alice, daughter and heriess of Thomas Thirkell, rocorder of York 1388-1400). son of Thomas de Barden, by Elizabeth, daughter and heiress of John Mauduit (Whose wife, Johnanna, was daughter and heiress of John Becard, of Burton Leonard, by his wife Alica, daughter and co-heiress of Thomas Greystock), In 1411/12 Joanna Gasciogne was admitted of Corpus Christ, York. SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE KNIGHT and JOAN JANE WYMAN had the following children:
+3 i. William GASCOIGNESIR KNIGHT HIGH SHERIFF OF YORK (born about 1398).
3. William GASCOIGNESIR KNIGHT HIGH SHERIFF OF YORK1,2 was born about 1398 in Of, Gawthorpe, Yorkshire, England. Sis William Gascoigne, Knight, of Gawthrop, High Sheriff, County Yorkshire., England 1442, and died before 1466 He died before 1466. He was a [SIR KNIGHT].
He was married to Margaret CLARELL (daughter of Thomas CLARELL). Margaret CLARELL1,2 was born about 1397 in Of, Aldwark, Yorkshire, England. Margaret, youngest daughter of Thomas Clarell, of Aldwarke, widow, 1st of John Fitzwilliam, of Sprotborough who died at Rouen, in 1421, and 2ndly, of Sir Robert Waterton of Waterton, dead before 1425/6. On 7 February, 1425/6 a commission was granted to absolve Thomas Clarel, Chaplain, for celebrating this third marriage, it being clandestine ( Clarel lPedigree). She died LIV IN 1441. William GASCOIGNESIR KNIGHT HIGH SHERIFF OF YORK and Margaret CLARELL had the following children:
+4 i. SIR William GASCOIGNE KNIGHT (born about 1439).
4. SIR William GASCOIGNE KNIGHT1,2 was born about 1439 in Of, Gawthorpe, Yorkshire, England. Sir William Gascoigne, Knight, died before 1463/1464 in 14 Henry 6, 1435, he was one of the commissioners to array men-at-arms,*hoblers, archers, in the West Riding of Yorkshire, and to send them to the Sea coast to repel the threatened invasion, also to make muster of the said troops, and to place sigenals, to warn the people of the approach of enemy. He died in 1463/64. He was a [SIR KNIGHT].
He was married to Joan NEVILLE (daughter of John NEVILLE and Elizabith NEWMARCH ). daughter of heiress of John Neville, of Oversley, County Warwick, and Althrop, County., Lincoln (son and heir of Ralph, 2nd son of Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmoreland), by Elizabeth, daughter and heiress of Robert Newmarch.On 13 January, 1463/4, a licence was granted for Sir James Harrington, Knight, of Brierly, and Dame Joan Neville, widow, to be married anywhere in the diocese, ( see Neville pedigree. SIR William GASCOIGNE KNIGHT and Joan NEVILLE had the following children:
+5 i. JANE JOHANNA GASCOIGNE (born about 1428).
+6 ii. SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE KNIGHT (born about 1453).
+7 iii. Anne GASCOIGNE.
5. JANE JOHANNA GASCOIGNE1,2 was born about 1428 in Of, Gawthorpe, Yorkshire, England. She died on September 17, 1462. She was buried in Chapel, Haselwood, Yorkshire, England.
She was married to Richard GOLDESBOROUGH.
Henry SIR VAVASOUR1,2 (son of William SIR KNIGHT VAVASOUR and Joan OR ELIZABETH LANGTON) was born in 1460 of Hazelwood , Yorkshire , Eng..3 He died before April 15, 1500. He was buried in Church, Haselwood, Ys, Eng. He was a [Sir]. JANE JOHANNA GASCOIGNE and Henry SIR VAVASOUR had the following children:
+8 i. CATHERINE ANN VAVASOUR (born about 1430).
9 ii. Margaret VAVASOUR1,2 was born about 1454 in Hazelwood, Yorkshire, England.
6. SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE KNIGHT1,2 was born about 1453.
He was married to MARGARET PERCY (daughter of Henry PERCY and Eleanor POYNINGS).
7. Anne GASCOIGNE.
She was married to Sir Hugh Knigh HASTINGS. Sir Hugh Knigh HASTINGS died on June 7, 1480. He was born in Fenwick, High Sheriff County., Yorkshire., England.
She was married to Christopher or Robert Knight DRONSFIELD.
8. CATHERINE ANN VAVASOUR1,2 was born about 1430 in Hazelwood , Yorkshire, England.4
PETER SIR KNIGHT MIDDLETON1,2 (son of JOHN SIR KNIGHT MIDDLETON and MATILDA MAUD THWAYTES ) was born in 1426 in WAKEFIELD, YORKSHIRE ., ENGLAND.. CATHERINE ANN VAVASOUR and PETER SIR KNIGHT MIDDLETON had the following children:
+10 i. WilliamSir. MIDDLETON (born about 1475).
10. WilliamSir. MIDDLETON1,2 was born about 1475 in Of, Stockeld, Yorks, England. He was a [Sir].
He was married to JANE JOYCE SUTTON DUDLEY (daughter of EDMUND Lord SUTTON DUDLEY and BARON Matilda Maud CLIFFORD DUDLEY ) on November 13, 1508 in DUDLEY CASTLE, YORKSHIRE CO., ENG.. JANE JOYCE SUTTON DUDLEY1,2 was born in 1475 in DUDLEY CASTLE, YORKSHIRE CO., ENG.. She died in 1500. WilliamSir. MIDDLETON and JANE JOYCE SUTTON DUDLEY had the following children:
+11 i. THOMAS ESQUIRE MIDDLETON.
+12 ii. ELIZABETH MIDDLETON (born in 1513).
He was married to JOAN ROBINSON.
11. THOMAS ESQUIRE MIDDLETON1,2.
He was married to MARGARITE GASCOIGNE. THOMAS ESQUIRE MIDDLETON and MARGARITE GASCOIGNE had the following children:
+13 i. Alice MIDDLETON.
14 ii. Isabella MIDDLETON2.
+15 iii. John MIDDLETON.
16 iv. William MIDDLETON2.
17 v. Robert MIDDLETON2.
18 vi. THOMAS MIDDLETON1,2.
19 vii. Peter MIDDLETON2.
20 viii. Henry MIDDLETON2.
+21 ix. Matilda MIDDLETON.
+22 x. Ann MIDDLETON.
+23 xi. Margaret MIDDLETON.
12. ELIZABETH MIDDLETON1,2 was born in 1513 in DUDLEY CASTLE, YORKSHIRE CO., ENG..
She was married to WILLIAM CALVERLEY. WILLIAM CALVERLEY1,2 was born in 1509 in CALVERLEY, YORKSHIRE., ENGLAND..
13. Alice MIDDLETON2.
She was married to Richard 2 PECK (son of RICHARD 1 PECK and JOAN HARRINGTON ). Alice MIDDLETON and Richard 2 PECK had the following children:
+24 i. John PECK (born between 1490 and 1500).
25 ii. Margaret PECK2.
26 iii. Elizabeth PECK2.
27 iv. Henry PECK2.
28 v. Isabella PECK2.
29 vi. Ann PECK2.
15. John MIDDLETON2.
He was married to Isabella MIDDLETON.
21. Matilda MIDDLETON2.
She was married to Henry GOODRICKE.
22. Ann MIDDLETON2.
She was married to Edmubd THHWENG.
23. Margaret MIDDLETON2.
She was married to Henry WITHAM.
24. John PECK1,2 was born between 1490 and 1500 in Haselden Hall, Yorkshire, England.5 He died on January 4, 1559 in Wakefield, Yorkshire, England.6 He was buried in St.Nicholas`quire in Wakefield Church.7
He was married to Jone or Jane Aune ANNE (daughter of John ANNE and Catherine PRESTON ) in 1519. Jone or Jane Aune ANNE1,2 was born in 1503 in Frickley, Yorkshire, England.8 She died in 1575 in Wakefield, Yorkshire, England. John PECK and Jone or Jane Aune ANNE had the following children:
+30 i. Katherine PECK (born about 1507).
+31 ii. MARGARET PECK (born in 1508).
+32 iii. ANN PECK (born in 1509).
+33 iv. JOHN PECK (born in 1512).
+34 v. THOMAS PECK (born about 1514).
+35 vi. FRANCIS PECK (born about 1516).
+36 vii. Richard PECK (born about 1517).
37 viii. DOROTHY PECK1,2 was born in 1517 in Wakefield , Yorkshire, England.
+38 ix. RALPH PECK (born about 1520).
+39 x. Nicholas PECK (born about 1530).
1. GEDCOM file imported on 5 Dec 2000.
2. Mary Alice Moore. GEDCOM file imported on 9 Sep 2001.
3. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ,page 308 ; Harleian Society London 1943
except birth date.
4. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ,page 308 ; Harleian Society London 1943
except birth date.
5. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ; Harleian Society , London 1943.
6. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ; Harleian Society , London 1943.
7. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ; Harleian Society , London 1943.
8. Yorkshire Pedigrees , Part ll , G-S ; Harleian Society , London 1943.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|