This is not my line, but rather the line of a great Aunt of mine:
Dorcas Garton (daughter of John) born abt 1809 died abt 1882 - she married on 16 Jan 1837 in Dickson County - James Thomas Herbison - they had at least 8 children:
(1) Clare E. Herbison who married Samuel Hammon
(2) Richard D. Herbison who md Rebecca J. Pritchard and they had one daughter, Willie J. who is living with her grandmother Dorcas in 1880 ... Md second Sarah F. ?? and they had at least 5 children.
(3) Mary Elizabeth Herbison who married Thomas J. Parker and they had at least one son named William J. Parker who is living with his grandmother Dorcas in 1880.
(4) Nancy J. Herbison - have not traced her out - was born abt 1842.
(5) William J. Herbison - have not traced him out - was born abt 1844.
(6) Julia F. Herbison who married George M. Puett
(7) John W. Herbison - have not traced him out - born abt 1846.
(8) Columbus F. Herbison - have not traced him out - born abt 1855.
Clara E. Herbison who married Samuel Hammon 17 Oct 1866 in Dickson County - They had at least 10 children including Herbert Lafayette Herbison (born 1887 in Dickson County who married Elizabeth Hurt and they had at least 4 daughters one of which is Thelma Lista Hammon (born 1907 and is still living) who married John Neely Connelly of Nashville Tenn ... John Neely Connelly was a brother to my maternal grandfather.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|