Here is new info I have received:
From: Early New York Families, 1600s-1900s, Hudson-Mohawk Family Memoirs, Vol III Hudson Histories.
"Philip Gardiner was born in Albany, July 2, 1820, died December 9, 1907. He was educated in the Albany schools, and learned the trade of iron moulder. For a half century he was in the employ of S.H. Ransom, a manufacturer of Albany, and was a expert moulder; he was a faithful, conscientious man, true to all his obligations. He was active locally in the Republican party. He married (first) Adelia Drew, born 1825, died 1865; married (second) Emily Ford. Children by first wife:
1. Catherine, married William Drew and had a son, George Nelson, deceased,
2. Adelia, married Issac Feye; children: William, Frederick and Carrie Feye,
3. Adeline, married William Smith; children: Ada and Edward Smith,
4. Hattie, born February 14, 1850; married Alfred Hunter; child: Alfred Wilson Hunter,
5. Elizabeth, born March 14, 1852; married Issac Westervelt; children: Hatie and Henry Westervelt.
6. Evalina, born March 26, 1856; married William Lape; children: George, Catherine, Leo Wilson, Evalina and Mabel Lape."
I have also found this birth info (from Vital Records Of First Lutheran Church: Albany First Lutheran Church, 1774-1842) on a Philip which states he was born 02 Jul 1821,(exactly one year later than above date) son of Philip Gardiner and Elizabeth (no surname mentioned)
Does anybody know anything about this Philip Gardenier, possible parents Philip and Elizabeth, and his wife Adelia Drew?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|