Hello, and thanks for your reply.
I got the name "Ann Brewer" as a spouse of William D. Evans from the below record. From your response, however, it would appear we are researching different families. Do any of the names below look familiar? Maybe our families are connected in some way.
Found in the book" The Georgians, Genealogies of Pioneer Settlers" by Jeannette Holland Austin:
Henry L. Evans of Walton Co., Ga., born 1807 Ga., m. Nancy Griffith, b. 1816 Ga., Walton Co. 1/22/1833, lived at Monroe, Ga. in 1850, having issue:
1. Charles T. Evans, b 1835 Walton Co. Ga., m. E.J., b. 1840 Ga., having issue: Sarah, b. 1857; M.G., dau., b. 1866; and William T., b. 1869, all Walton Co. Ga.
2. William D. Evans, b. 1836 Walton Co. Ga., m. Ann Brewer, b. 1844, Walton Co., Ga., 9/14/1865, listed 1870 Walton Co. census, having issue: J.W., son, b. 1867; M.E. , daug., b. 1869, all Walton Co., Ga.
3. Sarah Evans, b. 1838 Walton Co Ga.
4. Cela D. Evans, b. 1842 Walton Co. Ga.
5. John G. Evans, b. 1844 Walton Co. Ga., m. Judith H. Cooper, 9/3/1868 Walton Co. Ga.
6. M.E.A. Evans, son, b 1847 Walton Co. Ga.
7. James H. V. Evans, b 1849 Walton Co. Ga., m. Mary P. Bell, b. 1852, Walton Co Ga., 12/22/1868. Lived Monroe, Ga. in 1870.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|