I’m still researching genealogy information on my great-grandparents George D. Swindle (born 03/09/1829-10/18/1910) and Esther Weathers (born 11/30/1835-04/04/1912P) and other ancestors and descendants that lived in the Liberty, Wayne, Long, and Tattnall Counties in GA. My recent brick-wall’s are:
(1) William Swindell and Sara Jane ‘Rustin’ Stafford Swindell that was married about 1857 and their children were James Pledger Swindell and Lonnie Swindell.
(2) Also Bernard Swindell (b.12/11/1906) and Rose Adelaide Stafford (b.11/13/1913) married 12/10/1933 in Savannah, GA and their children: Bernard Swindell II (1931 previous marriage), Paul Alonzo Swindell (1935), James Frederick Swindell (1936), Thomas Edward Swindell (1938), Thomas Edward Swindell (1938), and Daniel Stafford Danford” Swindell.
(3) Also Mrs. M.M. Swindell in Jesup, GA that reared Bernard Swindell when he was orphaned at an early age.
These individuals are mentioned in “Taylors Creek 1760-1986” book 2nd Edition published in about 1987. They were mentioned in the “STAFFORD” section of the book beginning on page 598.
(1) Sara Jane “Rustin” Stafford (daughter of William Rustin of England & Jane Eunice Weathers born 2/26/1850 in Savannah, GA) was a widow of William Eastwood Stafford born in Tattnall County 11/26/1826 that drown in the Altamha River driving cattle to market on 09/06/1854. Sarah married William Swindell in about 1857.
(2) Bernard Swindell (a widower) from Jesup, GA married Rose Adelaide Stafford from Flemington Liberty County, GA in Savannah, GA. Bernard had been married to Alma Geiger of Jesup and they had one child Bernard Swindell II (07/10/1931).
Appreciate any genealogy information you can share on the above. Thanks!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|