Thank you so much for adding Houston County to the list. I will post my message now:
JAMES POWELL , a farmer, born about 1803 in Georgia. What County? We do know he moved from Columbia Co. Ga to Houston Co. Ga. He later moved to Cherokee Co. Texas.
James married CLEMENTINE PERKINS on January
4, 1829 in Houston Co. Ga. WHO WERE HER PARENTS???? Clementin died in Texas in 1860.
James died in Texas in 1864. Can anyone provide the dates and where they are buried?
The children of James & Clementine Perkins Powell are:
l. William Nevil-b-Oct. 11, 1829-Houston Co. Ga. -d-February 25, 1888 in Rockwall, Rockwall Co., Tx.(my great-grandfather)
2. Martha Jane-b- 1831-Houston Co., Ga.
3. John Thomas-b-1834-Houston Co., Ga.
4. Elizabeth C. -b-1837-Houston Co., Ga.
5. Robert Y.-b-1839-Houston Co., Ga.
6. James J.-b-1842-Houston Co., Ga.
7. Isaac N.-b-1845-Houston Co., Ga.
8. Hardy P.-b-1847-Houston Co., Ga.
9. Susan Ann-b-1850-Houston Co., Ga.
10. David F.-b- 1857-Cherokee Co., Tx. ?
To recap: Who were the parents of JAMES POWELL? Which Co. was he born in, in Ga?
Who was CLEMENTINE PERKINS parents? Where was she born?? What are their death dates??
Where are they buried?? Any information would
be helpful. Thanks!
2205 Riverway Dr.
Dallas, Tx. 75227
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|