My gt gt grandparents were Samuel Humphries and Sarah Baskin. Samuel was born in Virginia in 1760-70,. Sarah was born abt 1775 in Lancaster, South Carolina. They were married and married in Lancaster, South Carolina (date unknown). Samuel and Sarah separated in 1826. Samuel died abt 1835 and is buried in Mongomery Alabama. Sarah died abt 1840, Harris, Georgia.
Samuel and Sarah had five known children:
1. Samuel Jr. b. ca. 1800-1810
2. Claudius (Cloyd) b. abt 1797, spouse and death date unknown.
3. Anna, b. 1800, md. Elisha Harris date unknown
4. Cynthia b., md. Lewis Blackmon before 1829, and 2nd to Washington Long before 9/4/39
5. My gt grandfather, Calvin was born 8 March 1806, South Carolina. He married Anna Mariah Roberts 2 October 1837. Calvin died 18 April in 1890, Elmore Alabama.
If this looks familiar to anyone please send me an email.
James F. Humphries
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|