Descendants of William Thomas Camp
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM THOMAS1 CAMP was born Bet. 1810 - 1823 in South Carolina. He married MARTHA. She was born Bet. 1822 - 1826 in Georgia.
More About WILLIAM THOMAS CAMP:
Burial: Gordon County Georgia - do not have cemetery name
Child of WILLIAM CAMP and MARTHA (maiden name possibly Brownlow) is:
2. i. JOHN THOMAS2 CAMP b. abt. 1852 Gordon Co. GA , d. April 08, 1925, Gillsville Hall Co., GA.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN THOMAS2 CAMP (WILLIAM THOMAS1) died April 08, 1925 in Gillsville Hall Co., GA. He married SARAH ELIZABETH WILLIAMS. She was born February 27, 1848 in Georgia, and died December 24, 1924 in Gillsville Hall Co., GA.
Notes for JOHN THOMAS CAMP:
The GA. Academy for the blind school said his family was listed as being in Gordon Co. GA and by 1870 thier address changed.
More About JOHN THOMAS CAMP:
Burial: Timber Ridge Baptist Church Cemetery
Education: Bet. 1859 - 1872, GA. Academy school for the blind Macon, Georgia
More About SARAH ELIZABETH WILLIAMS: Parents Elisha Williams and Elizabeth Kendricks
Burial: Timber Ridge Hall Co. GA
Children of JOHN CAMP and SARAH WILLIAMS are:
i. VIRGINIA E.3 CAMP, b. abt. 1878 Hall Co., GA; d. Hall Co., GA. m. Thomas McCommon
3. ii. JOHN THOMAS CAMP, b. September 15, 1881, Hall Co., GA; d. July 06, 1943, Tift County, GA.
iii. ROBERT B. CAMP, b. 1883, Hall Co., GA; d. 1961, Hall Co., GA.
Notes for ROBERT B. CAMP:
never married. A relative thought his middle name was Braxton.
Generation No. 3
3. JOHN THOMAS3 CAMP (JOHN THOMAS2, WILLIAM THOMAS1) was born September 15, 1881 in Hall Co., GA, and died July 06, 1943 in Tift County, GA. He married MARY LILLA WHITE. She was born February 23, 1885 in Worth County, GA, and died February 15, 1953 in Ben Hill GA/ Residence Tift Co..
Notes for MARY LILLA WHITE:
parents WM. Isaiah Davis White born SC and Mary Glover GA
Children of JOHN CAMP and MARY WHITE are:
i. FLOYD4 CAMP, b. October 21, 1907, Tift County GA; d. Tifton.
ii. MILDRED LOUISE CAMP, b. October 12, 1910, Tift Co. Georgia; d. August 27, 1969, Philadelphia, PA.
Notes for MILDRED LOUISE CAMP:
They had 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls with 2 males and 1 female still living.
More About MILDRED LOUISE CAMP:
Burial: Roslyn, Montgomery Co. PA
iii. SALLY LEE CAMP, b. June 19, 1916, Tift Co. Georgia; d. May 21, 1989, Ben Hill GA.
iv. HUBERT CAMP, b. May 25, 1918, Tift Co. GA; d. Tift Co. GA.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|