I am looking for information on the following line (for DAR entry papers):
1. Joseph Adkins (b. Kent Co., England). Had a son:
2. John Adkins (b. before 1743 Chesterfield Co., VA, d. after 1786 Chesterfield Co., VA) m. Anne Unknown. John served as a Sgt. in the 4th Reg. Continental Line in Rev. War. Had 5 children, one of whom was:
3. Joseph Adkins (b. abt. 1773 Chesterfield Co., VA, d. after 1840 Washington Co., GA) m. before 1806 Annie Harris (b. abt. 1773 Washington Co., GA, d. before 1840 Washington Co., GA). Had a son:
4. William Adkins (b. 10 Feb 1810 Washington Co., GA, d. 26 Aug 1869 Dooly Co., GA) m. Elizabeth Anne Hightower (b. 29 Sept 1811 Laurens Co., GA, d. 10 Feb 1884 Dooly Co., GA). Had 9 children, one of whom was:
5. Marjorie Ann Adkins (b. 1844, d. 1891) m. 29 Jan 1876 James A. Lane. Had 3 children, one pf whom was:
6. Minnie Lane (b. 27 Nov 1884, d. 13 Apr 1956) m. 27 July 1898 Daniel Henry Hall (b. 25 Feb 1876, d.1921). Had 6 children, one of whom was:
7. Edna Lee Hall.
I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|