Please, lookup Archie L. Brown & all other Brown's in the Boynton cemetery book, Thank you
The Daily Times: Chattanooga, Tenn., 15 DEC 1922 Obituary
Archie L. Brown, [known as Archabald Brown and Archer Brown] aged 45, [born Feb 1878 Georgia] died in a local hospital yesterday afternoon. He is survived by one sister, Mrs. Z. G. Parker of this city. Funeral services will be held from the parlors of the Harry E. Chapman company this afternoon at 2 o’clock, the Rev. William Tidwell, assisted by the Rev. James, officiating. Interment in Boynton cemetery.
STATE OF TENNESSEE Certificate of Death, Reg Dist # 233011, File # 350
1. PLACE OF DEATH County: Hamilton City: Chattanooga (No. Erlanger Hospot Ward)
2. FULL NAME: Archie Brown
3. SEX: M 4. COLOR OR RACE: W
5. SINGLE MARRIED WIDOWED OR DIVORCED: single
6. DATE OF BIRTH: Feb 9 [year is blank]
7. AGE: 45 8. OCCUPATION: [blank with line through it]
9. BIRTHPLACE: Ga
10. NAME OF FATHER: J. J. Brown
11. BIRTHPLACE OF FATHER: Ga
12. MAIDEN NAME OF MOTHER: Annie Steel [ Annis Deal ]
13. BIRTHPLACE OF MOTHER: Ga
14. THE ABOVE IS TRUE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE:
[informant]: [blank]; [address]: [blank]
15. Filed: 12-14, 1922 Mory K. Laudes, REGISTRAR
16. DATE OF DEATH: Dec 14, 1922
17. I HEREBY CERTIFY, That I attended deceased from: Dec 12, 1922, to Dec 14, 1922, that I last saw him alived on Dec 14, 1922 and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 11:30 am The CAUSE OF DEATH was as follows: Arterio Solerocis Chronic Interstatial Napr_ritis (Died in Urenris Coura) Contributory: non determined Signed A. m. Patterson, M.D. Dec 15, 1922 Address: Chattanooga Tenn
18. LENGTH OF RESIDENCE: [blank]
19. PLACE OF BURIAL OR REMOVAL: Boynton DATE OF BURIAL: Dec 15, 1922
20. UNDERTAKER: Harry E. Chapman ADDRESS: Chatt
(1) Archie's father was my great Uncle Jackson J. Brown known as Jessie Jackson Brown, J.J. Brown and Jack Brown born 1840 in Cherokee County, Ga; died 1907 in Sugar Valley, Gordon County, Georgia. Archie’s parents were married in Conyers, Ga 1872 Dec.
(2) we are searching for Archie's uncle Obadiah Brown born maybe 1823 through 1829, whose Dec 1863 Civil War military service record states that his oath states that he was living in Hamilton County, TN.
(3) Obadiah & Jack's parents (Archie's grandparents) were Jesse Brown 1793-1850 & Mrs. Mary Brown, maiden Powell 1803-1883 lived in Sugar Valley, Gordon County, Georgia.
(4) Archie’s sister Zula Gertrude Brown (Parker) known as
Gertrude Parker Dealva G. Brown or Julia, was 1879 March born in Sugar Valley, Gordon Co, GA lived in Chattanooga during 1922. In 1935, Zula was living in Port Orange, Volusia County, Florida.
(5) Her daughter was Blanche Parker [Carroll].
(6) Archie's other sister was Lillian Harbour.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|