I am trying to determine what proof exists of some of the following statements that I have seen in various places on the Internet. I would appreciate responses.
1. What proof exists that Elizabeth, wife of John Fuson of Virginia and TN was a Wheeler? I know the HH Fuson book makes this claim but what verifiable documentation exists?
2. What proof exists that John Fuson with the son of William and Catherine Neal Fuson?
3. What proof exists that Elizabeth Wheeler was the child of Phoebe Saxon and Thomas Wheeler?
4. What proof exists that Permelia Roberson/Robinson/Robison Fuson was the daughter of James and wife Nancy Foster Lane?
5. What proof exists that Mary Garner, wife of John Fuson, was the daughter of John Garner and Rachel Henry of Anderson County, TN.
I have never seen documentation given for any of these statements. I do not want to be guilty of passing on incorrect and/or undocumented information.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|