FREUND CONNECT? Working backwards, here is data I've found:
(1) J A Charles Freund b.1858 d.1928 bur:Forest View Cem Forest Grove Washington Co OR. Wife Mary Frances (Williams) Freund b.1865 MO d.24 Sep 1956 bur: [beside husband].
(2) 1920 census Dilley Washington Co OR
Jacob A C Freund 61 OH Germany Germany
Mary F 55 MO MO MO
Josephine V McNamee 72 MO KY KY mother-in-law
(3) 1910 census Dilley Washington Co OR
Jacob A C Freund 51 MO Germany KY married 25 yrs=1885
Mary F 46 MO MO MO
Josephine dau 23 OR MO MO
Henry McNamee 76 WV WV WV
Josephine 62 MO KY KY
(4) 1900 census Flagstaff Coconino AZ
Jacob A C Freund 41 Nov 1858 MO Germany Scotland married 15 yrs Insurance agent [no others in this household]
(4a) 1900 census Wapato Pct Washington Co OR
Henry McNamee 66 Jan 1834 WV WV WV farmer marr 30 yrs=1870
Josephine 53 May 1847 MO KY KY
Fanny Freund 35 Jun 1864 MO WV MO daughtr marr 16 yrs=1884
Josephine Freund 13 Apr 1887 OR MO MO grand daughter
(5) 1880 census Columbia Boone Co MO
J.A.C. Freund 23 1857 MO MO MO at school [boarder in household of W Crumbaugh & family]
(6) Mary Frances Williams = dau of unk Williams & Josephine Gilpin, dau of William Gilpin & Frances McGuire; Josephine (Gilpin) Williams m.(2)7 Sep 1869 Cass Co MO Henry McNamee.
WHO ARE PARENTS OF Jacob A C FREUND? Could not positively identify the family in 1870, 1860 census of OH...? Or where?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|