Looking for info on John Freligh, born c1753, died 7-10-1821 in Geneva, Ontario, NY. He married Mary/Maria (possibly Maria Post) who was born c1758 and died 4-16-1837. Mary is buried in Sand Hill Cemetery. John may be as well, but there is no stone visible.
According to John's will, he and Mary had five children:
1. Mary Freligh, (b c1784/1787 in NY, d 8-5-1848), married Hendrick Newkirk (b c1776 Catskill, Greene, NY, d 8-12-1856 Ontario Co.). Both buried Sand Hill.
2. John I. Freligh (died after 1821). Don't know anything else about him.
3. Henry Freligh (b 4-12-1797 Greene Co, NY, d Sept 1881 Seneca, Ontario, NY) married Elizabeth Mead. Both buried in Sand Hill Cemetery.
4. Mahala Freligh (b 1800, Ontario Co, NY, d 1864) married Chauncey Barden. Both buried Sand Hill.
5. Solomon Freligh (d after 1821). Don't know anything else about him.
I have a little futher info on John's descendants.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|