Who was the Sarah FRANCISCO who married (probably by about 1763 and in Pittstown, Rennselaer co NY), to Elisha ARNOLD?
I have seen records saying she was the daughter of Henry Francisco and wife Levyntje Vandercook of Essex co NY, where this Sarah was born and baptised in 1732. Others, though, say this Sarah married (at least by 1750) Hendrick VANDERHOEF.
Sarah (Francisco) Arnold died in July 1815 in Amsterdam, Montgomery co NY. She and Elisha had 9 known children (ARNOLD):
1. Anna, b about 1768 Pittstown and died 1830-50 (probably Stark co NY); md 1790, Levi WEEKS
2. Abraham, b about 1770 Pittstown; d 1825; md 1790, Lorena CIPPERLEY
3. Isaac, b about 1772 Pittstown; no further info, except that he was mentioned in his father's will
4. Jacob, b 2 June 1774 Pittstown; probably died young
5. Elizabaeth, b 11 Sept 1775 Pittstown or Schagticoke; md William H PIERCE
6. Jacob (again), b 13 Mar 1778 Pittstown or Schagticoke; md Lydia GARDINER
7. Benedict, b 5 Oct 1780 Pittstown or Schagticoke; d 3 Mar 1849, bur Amsterdam NY; md 1806, Mary "Polly" BOVEE
8. Polly, b about 1785 Pittstown?; d 1821; md 1809, (?Lorenzo) MEIGS
9. Sarah/Sally, b about 1786 Pittstown?; d before 1835; md 1806, William REID (who remd 1835)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|