I am working on the Forrestals of Lahardane.
I am probably not as far back as you, this is what I have so far.
BARTHOLOMEW FORRESTAL m. Anne LOFTUS ( married circa 1839- guessing)
> Their children:
1. Thomas Forrestal (1840-1911)m.Bridget McDonnell ( my Great-Great Grandparents)Lancashire
2. Martin Forrestal (b.1842)
3. Patrick Forrestal (1844-1937)m Elizabeth Foster
4. Margaret Forrestal (b.1846)
5. Mary Forrestal (b. 1848)
6. Kitty Forrestal (b.1851)
7. James Forrestal (b. 1858)
> Thomas Forrestal was my Great-great Grandfather. I have more information.
I have only recently heard about the possibility of James V Forrestal being from Lahardane. At the moment I can't find a connection between our lines - my Patrick seems to have married an Elizabeth Foster 10 June 1882.
Any more information you have on the Forrestals of Lahardane would be very much appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|