I found your family! I found them on familysearch.com actually. Here it goes:
Henry Folkerth b. 1805 in Montgomery Co. PA. Died 1876 Married 9, Feb. 1832 in Montgomery Co. O, Montgomery, Ohio Married Catherine Seybert b. 1813 in PA.
Samuel Folkerth (henry's father) b. 6, Feb. 1778 Frederick Co., Mass. or MD died 6, Feb. 1858 in Montgomery Co. Ohio. He married 1808 in Bedford Co. PA to Susanna WARNER b. 1, Jan. 1791 in Bedford, Bedford, PA. She died 6, Sep. 1825 in Montgomery County Ohio.
Christopher FOLKERTH - (Samuels father) b. avout 1736 in probably Germany died 3, Dec. 1815 in Frederick Mass or MD. He married about 1773 to Margaret ? b. 1768 in Frederick Co. MD. Margaret Died 21, Dec. 1837 in Uniontown, frederick Co. MD
Parents of Susanna WARNER
Henry WARNER - b. about 1750 in wurtemberg, Germany and died 26, Sep. 1815 in Montgomery Co. Ohio. He married about 1774 in PA. to Susanna NICODOEMUS b about 1746 in PA. and died afater 1815 in Montgomery Co. Ohio.
The children of Henry Folkerth and Catherine Seybert are:
1. Oran - b. Jan 1839 in Van Buren, Darke, Ohio
2. Susan - b. about 1851 in Van buren Ohio
3. Jane - b. about 1853 in Van Buren Ohio
4. William - b. 1837 in Darke Co. Ohio
5. Nancy Ann - b. 1848 in Van buren Twp. Darke Co. Ohio
6. Elizabeth - born 1849 in Van Buren Twp, Carke Co. Ohio
7. Abraham W. - b. Oct. 1851 in Van Buren Twp. Darke, Ohio
I hope this helps. Have a great day. Susan
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|