You can't imagine my reaction to your email.....I have been waiting for this for a very long time. Thank you for making a newbie genealogist very, very happy!!!!
Ok, I'm not even sure where to begin. My grandparents told me that there was a story behind Josefa & Gomicenda, but nobody knows what the secret is. According to you Josefa was G & C's child, correct?? I still have a couple of questions surrounding this family, if you don't mind answering:
1) Did Carlos die before Gomicenda, Ramon & Rosarion imm to NM in 1902? If not, what happened? Also, why did Josefa not imm with them, she would have only been 12 at that time?
2) I know Gomicenda remarried Dario Venturo, do you know what year & where?
3) Do you know what year they all passed away?
5) Do you know if Mexico kept accurate records, and if so, what do i need to do to obtain them?
4) What was my family like, can you tell me anything about them? I'd love to learn more about you as well if you are willing to share.
I realize I am firing a number of questions at you, but please understand that you are not obligated to answer them. I do respect your privacy. Thank you! Feel free to email me directly at: email@example.com
Tamara (from OH)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|