Big changes have come to — all content is now read-only, and member subscriptions and the Shop have been discontinued.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: U.S. States: Florida: Hamilton County

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Bryants of Jasper florida
Posted by: Myra C Sims (ID *****8135) Date: October 02, 2010 at 17:06:40
In Reply to: Re: Bryants of Jasper florida by William B Allen of 202

No, I can't access the records. You can order her Social Security Application. When SS benefits were instituted in 1937, individuals claiming benefits had to document their births even if their states had required birth registration. My Mother had to get a delayed birth certificate. You had to have three documents proving your birth. baptismal certificate, Bible record, School record, affidavit from the attending physician or midwife, application for an insurance policy, birth certificate of a child,application for a Social Security account number.
A delayed birth certificate was usually filed in the court house.
Call social security office and ask for the cost of the Social Security applicatin.
My Mom used my school records to get her delayed birth certificate.Lets hope this can help you.
The LDS (Morman Church) has a large library in the Orlando area, but I am not sure where it is.

Notify Administrator about this message?

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network