I am trying to find the personal Bible of my GG- grandpa James D. Smith. I have a copy of the "births" page and I am sure there were other Bible pages with family information! I feel certain that GG-grandpa's Bible was passed down to either his daughter Mrs Arrovia [Smith] Mullinax who died 26 Mar 1952 in Polk Co Ga or to his daughter Mrs Lillian Doveye [Smith] Wilkins who died May 1959 in Cocoa, Brevard Co Florida. It is also possible it was passed down to one of his grandchildren who lived in/near Polk Co Ga...
** Bible identifications: all surname SMITH**
1) James D. married Mary Elizabeth [SHAW] in 1849
2) Mary Elizabeth [Shaw] born 24 Dec 1835
3) Sarah Jane Smith Jan 11 1851
4) William Washington Smith Apr 7, 1854
5) Ruth Kathrine Smith Dec 11 1856 "Aunt Kate"
6) Susan Frances Smith Feb 3 1860
7) James Henry Smith Mar 29 1862
8) Mary Elizabeth Smith Jan 11 1866
9) John Gibson Smith Jul 20 1868
10) Tom Burton Smith Apr 6 1870
NOTES supported by legal documents:
James Henry Smith b 29 Mar 1862 never married
Thomas Burton Smith b 06 Apr 1870 married Almer [_?_] 1890 Polk Co Ga
Arrovia A. Smith b 22 Jul 1872 married T.R. Mullinax aft 1900 Polk Co Ga
Alice Idonia Smith born 20 Mar 1875
married Charles White Crabb 1890 Polk Co Ga
Lillian Doveye Smith born 01 Oct 1877 married Joseph Wilburn Wilkins 1898 Polk Co Ga
1880 Mortality Schedule Paulding Co Ga: Fam #232 SMITH, J.D./white male age 54 born Ga/f born Ga/m born Ga/
married/farmer/died Jun 1879/typhoid/resided in Paulding County, Georgia 2 years. (This is James D. Smith whose Bible info is shown above).
=thankyou for any information you might share!!=
Kathye [Payne] Upham
G-grand daughter of Mrs Alice Idonia [Smith] Crabb
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|