Wanted to contact you again about our Peacock's and Chancey's. Eliza Malentha Chancey,b:1843Ga.,d:1889,buried:
Joshua Creek Cemetery, Arcadia,Desoto Co.Fl., she M:
Stephen A. Boyd,b:1838Ga.,d:???buried: Joshua Creek Cem.
1. Raymond L. b:1865Fl. d:1888,bur:Joshua Creek Cem.
2. Margaret Lacy Ann,b:15Apr1870Fl.,d:2Aug1926,b:Joshua Creek Cem.Arcadia,Desoto Co. Fl. M: 19Dec1886, Joseph S. Keen,b:24Mar1856Fl. d:21Aug1928,bur:Joshua Creek Cem.
3. Stephen Jason ,b:Jan1873Fl. d:1950's,b: Indian Springs
Cem.Punta Gorda,Fl. M: Gussie Lee Keen 1894-1966
4. Frances Vienna,b:Dec1876Fl.,d:17Apr1931,bur. Joshua Creek Cem., M: Thatcher Johnson 1872-1952Bur:Indian Springs
Cem.,Charlotte Harbor,Fl. M:11Jun1897
5. Fredonia,b:10Oct1879,Crewsville,Fl. d:31DEc1967,bur Fellowship Cem.,Wimauma,Fl.,M: Andrew Chancey,b:Nov1877
My line is Margaret Lacy Ann "Malissia" Boyd Keen
But I would like to know if you know who Andrew Chancey,b:1877 that married Fredonia "Donie" belongs to..I only know that in the Census, he had a brother, named Triley living with them. Donie and Andrew married in Desoto Co.Fl.,Arcadia,Fl.
The Boyd's supposedly lived in the Fish Eating Creek area, below Sebring,Fl. Any help would be appreciated.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|