Great! Info on this family has been difficult to find. I have some info., but feel reluctant to say it's 100% accurate.
Johan and Catherine's children, b. Lehigh, PA:
1. Jonas, b. 1785, m. Sarah abt 1813 perhaps Franklin, PA. He d. 11 Apr 1860, Shelby, Richland Co., OH, bu. Mt Bethel Cem. Jackson Twp., Richland Co., OH
2, Jacob, b. 24 Sep 1790, d. abt 1851-9, bu. Mt. Bethel Cem. (Our ancestor - do you know who is his wife and mother of Mary Ann Feighner?)
3. Johannes, b. 22 Jul 1792
4. Solomon, b. 1794, m. Susannah Fohl 1 Dec 1835
5. Elizabeth, b. 30 Nov 1797, m. John Shearer
6. Catherine, b. 1798, m. Jacob Weiser
7. George, b. 1799, m. 10 Jan 1820 to Barbara Poorman. He d. 1853
8. John Adam, b. 31 Jan 1800, m. abt 1827 Sarah Snyder
9. Anna Mary, b. 1802, m. Abe Bushey
10. Daniel, b. 20 Feb 1804, m. 1825 Catherine Reiswick. He d. Jan 1885
About #1 Cem. records show Sarah Feighner, b. abt 1825, d. 27 Feb 1843, bu. beside him. They indicate she is his wife. If so, she is too youhg to be the mother of his children. Perhaps she is his daughter. 1850 census shows Harriet Doyle - age 8, b. OH and David Hart -age 6 b. OH - as members of his household.
About #2 Elizabeth is buried next to Jacob. The Computerized Ancestor says she is Elizabeth Houk, b. 1804 and that Jacob was b. 1771. 1850 census shows that Jacob is a farmer w/$4000 in real estate. Sons George and Samuel are farmers, and son David is a blacksmith.
Jim Crum W1KE@Worldnet.att.net was a major help.
About #7 Barbara Poorman is b. 6 Sep 1799, the dtr. of John Poorman and Anna Reichard. This is from a Poorman gen. on Internet via WFT.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|