I think the 1850 and 1880 Census records might prove otherwise:
1. In 1850, William E. Fairall, b 1848 MD in household of William H. Fairall b 1818 OH.
2. In 1850, William H. Fairall, b 1846 MD in household of William H. Fairall b 1809 MD.
3. In 1880, William Fairall (with wife Jennie) said his father was born in OH, the same birthplace as William 1818 OH.
4. In 1880, William Fairall (with wife Achsah) said his father was born in MD, the same birthplace as William 1809 MD.
5. William Fairall (with wife Achsah) had daughter Honora in 1870 (age 1), who in 1880, at age 11, lived with her grandmother, widow of William 1809 MD.
The blacksmith occupation I think is what is confusing about the two younger William Fairalls. Interested in hearing reason for your theory.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|