1. Nancy (Doil) Fain supposedly moved with sons: Ths D., Wiley Wm., Isaac R. to Mo ca. 1856, Nancy dying there in 1857. Yet I find son?, Charles F. 35, fem Nancy 65, fem Sarah 23 in 1860 IL census.
2. 1900 Mt. Pleasant, Searcy Co., AR census (This is where my grandfather Jesse M.R. McGowen was born, s\o Martha Jane Fain & Martin Ross McGowen Jr.
Isaac R. Fain (head)b. Oct. 1843 IL -fat. & mot. b. Ireland
Lucinda J. (wife) b. Jan. 1855 Tn., md. 16yrs. ch. b. 5, living 5, f. & m. Tn.
1. Martha J. (dau) b. Mar. 1886 Mo
2. Francis R. (son) b. Sep. 1889 Mo
3. Alma J. (dau) b. Jul. 1891 Mo
4. Wm. Wiley (son) b. Jul. 1893 Mo, no # 5.
Elizabeth J. Willhite (sis) b. MAY 1825 IL, m & f Ireland
Neither Jesse & Nancy or Jepo were born in Ireland, that I'm aware of. Jesse moved to IL by 1818 and died there, Jepo supposedly moved to AL ca. 1830's and died there. Yet the birth year of this Isaac R. matches Jepo's son, while the family members appear to be that of Jesse's son born 1838 IL. Jepo was also still in Ga when Isaac's (of 1838) older brother Thomas D. was born 1821 IL. Also Isaac (1838) sister is Elizabeth E. b. ca. 1826 IL, who md. Thomas Petit. Can anybody PLEASE explain who this Isaac really is? See- http://www.usgwarchives.org/ar/searcy/census/1900/123-05b.gif
My Martha J. Fain's death certificate states her parents were Isaac Fain & Lusendia Night per Mary L. Thomas, dau\o Isaac & 1st wife Mary Frances Clevenger.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|