Fran, You may already have this information, so I will just hit the high spots. There is quite a bit of detail about all of these.
I have 1. Thomas born 1593, Surrey, Eng. married (2nd) Sarah Learned.
2. Thomas born 1633, married Hannah Lothrop.
3. Thomas born 1653 Sandwich, Barnstable, married Elizabeth Lovell
4. Nathaniel born 1695 Sandwich, Barnstable
married Mary Stewart.
5. Rev. Nathaniel born 1726 Sandwich, Barnstable, married Drusilla Cobell.
6. Rufus born 1753 Sandwich.
This is as far as the material I have, follows the names you mentioned.
My line is seven generations of Thomases. My gr-gr-grandmother's brothers went to Wisc., too, about 1830 or so.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|