Users who are researching Irish ancestors will be interested in a forthcoming lecture series on Irish genealogy, which is open to the general public.
Ulster Historical Foundation’s Executive Director, Fintan Mullan, has been invited by the Irish American Cultural Institute to deliver a series of lectures on the theme of ‘Tracing your Irish Ancestors’ as part of its Fall 2004, Irish Perceptions series. The tour will run from 19-29 October 2004
The lecture tour programme will include the following dates:
* October 19, 2004: Syracuse IACI, NY
* October 20, 2004: CDCCA, Albany, NY
* October 22, 2004: Phoenix IACI, AZ
* October 24, 2004: Kansas City IACI, KS
* October 26, 2004: Irish Heritage Society of Western Michigan, MI
* October 27, 2004: Cincinnati IACI, OH
* October 28, 2004: Fairfield University, CT
* October 29, 2004: Boston IACI
For information about times and actual locations of these presentations, and how to sign up for the programmes, contact Taryn Harrison, Irish Perceptions Co-ordinator, Irish American Cultural Institute, 1 Lackawanna Place, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or details can be obtained directly from Ulster Historical Foundation's website: www.ancestryireland.co.uk (which will be updated with the full programme details when available).
Ulster Historical Foundation
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|