I am helping the genealogy group in Fridingen, Schwaldkeris, Wuerttemberg, with their emigration project. They are trying to find out what became of those who left Fridingen. I have these EPPLEs on my list:
* ADAM, b. 24 Dec 1741, went to Hungary in 1766.
* AUGUSTA, b. 20 Oct 1843, went to Bohemia before 1864, m. Florian Sluka.
* DAVID, b. 2 Jun 1776, m. 1) Barbara Rudolph, 1802, 2) Maria Rosa Huber, 1805. Had 4 children, then they went to Hungary or Poland.
* FRANZ XAVER, b. 3 Dec 1866, went to America in 1882 with his widowed mother, KUNIGUNDA
* HERMANN, single, went to Russia in 1817.
* JOACHIM, b. 12 Sep 1809, m. 1838 Anna Mayer, 2 children. They went to America in 1854.
* JOSEF, went to Hungary in 1817.
* ISAAC, b. 1669, went to Hungary before 1712.
* KASPAR, b. 30 Nov 1882, d. 1909 in America.
* LUKAS, b. 19 Oct 1743, went to Hungary in 1766.
* MATTHAEUS, was in Altona (state?) in 1884.
* WENDELIN, b. 10 Oct 1755, went to Hungary before 1773.
Please contact me if you have any information on any of these people.
Joan Lowrey, La Jolla, CA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|