I do appreciate what you sent me, what other children did Solomin have?
By my records which I have documented is that my Joseph was by Henry and Nancy Hawkins and your Solomon was by Henry's second wife Rebecca Rust-right?
Joseph Enlow was born Jan. 20, 1825 in In.
he died July 7, 1902 in Manchester Ok. which is in Grant Co. with buried at the 100F Cem.
Elizabeth Brooner was born Oct. 10, 1830 in Dubois Co. In. and died Feb. 14th, 1916 with burial at the same cem. but no tombstone(we went to a funeral chapel in nearby Ks. and found she was buried there(was on a plat map) but had no tombstone.
Marriage of Joseph Enlow and Elizabeth(Brooner/Bruner-often found spelled two different ways at lest) March 25, 1849 in Dubois Co. In,
Children of above:
1.Margaret Ann Enlow born Dec. 31, 1848 in Dubois Co. In. and
married Cyrus Norris. Margaret's burial in Mt. Vernon Cem. Dubois Co. In. I have no death date as yet.
2. Lewis John Enlow born March 26, 1852 in In.
died July 26, 1922 in Pottawatomie Co. Ks. Wamego, Ks. his marriage was to Sarah Kemp. I have their burial records.
3. Henry B. Enlow born Jan. 22, 1853 and died Oct. 3, 1853.
4. James Daniel Enlow born Oct. 18, 1854 in Dale, In. Spencer Co. married March 1, 1882 and died Nov. 11, 1933 in Attica, Ks. Harper Co. Ks. marriage to Laura Naomi Thompson
this is my line being my gr. grandparents. All of this is documented.
5. Siman Enlow born Dec. 4, 1858 and died Dec. 12, 1858.
6. Sarah Elin Enlow born Nov. 29, 1860 in In. died April 30, 1943 burial Manchester Ok. Grant Co. 100F Cem.
marriage to Leonard Shonker(have their tombstone pics.) their marriage Nov.21, 1881.
8. Martha Isabelle Enlow born in Jan. 14, 1863 in
Dubois Co. In. died March 30, 1939 in Ks. married Dec. 4, 1887 in Russell Co. Ks. to George Elmer Cragg.
9. Nancy Elizabeth Enlow born March 18, 1865 in Dubois Co. In. and died Jan. 9, 1915 in Farmingham, Benton Co. Ark. married in 1885 to William Henry Shell.
10. Emma M. Enlow born Nov. 1, 1867 and died Dec. 12, 1879.
11. Amanda J. Enlow born March 31, 1870 married Delbert Dale.
Angie; This is a start for you and I have a lot left to do on all of them. I will try your home e-mail again and see if it will go thru this time.
Again thanks and more soon.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|