Descendants of Eli England
Generation No. 1
1. ELI1 ENGLAND was born Abt. 1853 in Missouri, and died 1936 in Montana. He married NANCY GIBSON December 26, 1884 in in Missouri, daughter of GEORGE GIBSON and ANNA CROWDER. She was born Abt. 1862 in Missouri, and died March 15, 1942 in Havre, Hill County, Montana.
More About NANCY GIBSON:
Burial: Havre, Hill County, Montana
Marriage Notes for ELI ENGLAND and NANCY GIBSON:
Moved from Gilford to England Coulee, homestead, moved to get a farm, 160 acres, had to improve the land.
Children of ELI ENGLAND and NANCY GIBSON are:
i. STELLA2 ENGLAND, m. ??? ARMSTRONG.
Notes for STELLA ENGLAND:
Stella was a much loved Aunt of Leonard England's children. She became a Madame of the red light district in Havre, Montana. She lived in the upper parts of a bar at the foot of the viaduct in Havre, Montana to the chagrin of the rest of the members of the England family.
ii. LEROY ENGLAND, b. 1896; d. 1962.
iii. NELL ENGLAND.
2. iv. LEONARD WILLIAM ENGLAND, b. Abt. 1900, Indiana; d. Abt. 1950, Havre, Montana.
v. IRENE ENGLAND.
vi. MYRTLE ENGLAND.
vii. HARVEY ENGLAND.
Generation No. 2
2. LEONARD WILLIAM2 ENGLAND (ELI1) was born Abt. 1900 in Indiana, and died Abt. 1950 in Havre, Montana. He married (1) IRENE BUSHEY. She was born 1903, and died in Havre, Montana of complications from the birth of Dorthy.. He married (2) MILDRED LOUISE BEATTY Abt. May 1933, daughter of CLYDE BEATTY and INEZ FARNHAM. She was born February 21, 1913 in Angola, Indiana (Stueben County) on a Friday, and died October 02, 1996 in Havre, Montana (Hill County) on a Wednesday.
Notes for LEONARD WILLIAM ENGLAND:
Leonard England's first wife died of complications from childbirth. He married Mildred Louise Beatty because she was pregnant with my father. They married in May my father was born in November of 1933. My grandmother took care of his first three children although the oldest child Jo was more like a sister to her than a child. Len was 16 years older than Mildred. He was known as a generous man who would give you the last dollar in his checking account. He was a lazy man who did very little work after his kids were old enough to take over it but that was more likely a result of his weak heart (the result of rheumatic fever) than a personality defect. He could pick up any instrument and play it within 1/2 hour. He was played a banjo, guitar, fiddle and mouth pipes.
As a child, his illness caused him to be alone alot so his family had bought him a guitar to play. He was a very lonely man who suffered from bouts of depression. He was quiet and had a quiet if violent temper.
He could tell you how to do thinks with such exact detail that it was like reading an instruction manual. He seemed to have a natural ability to remember details.
This information was mostly gathered from my aunt Sissy (Lousie Mildred) who was my grandfather's third child of eight.
What I can say is third hand about my grandfather as I never met him but they all loved him. My father was the eldest child he had with my grandmother. He loved his father and so did all the kids who remembered him. The two youngest Pat and Nancy have only limited memories of him.
More About LEONARD WILLIAM ENGLAND:
Burial: Abt. 1950, Havre, Montana
Cause of Death: heart attack
Medical Information: Caught rheumatic fever as a child. Was sick until a teenager. He suffered 4 heart attacks. He died on his daughter Sissy's (Louise) porch.
Occupation: a farmer.
More About MILDRED LOUISE BEATTY:
Burial: October 07, 1996, Havre, Montana at the Highland Cemetery
Children of LEONARD ENGLAND and IRENE BUSHEY are:
i. IRENE JOSEPHINE ENGLAND.
ii. KENNETH ENGLAND.
iii. DORTHY ENGLAND.
Children of LEONARD ENGLAND and MILDRED BEATTY are:
3. iv. RICHARD EUGENE ENGLAND, b. November 19, 1933, Great Falls, MT; d. November 18, 1982, Great Falls, Montana.
v. JAMES ENGLAND.
vi. LOUISE MILDRED ENGLAND.
vii. BARBARA ENGLAND.
viii. DARLENE ENGLAND.
ix. ARTHUR ENGLAND.
x. PATRICIA ENGLAND.
xi. NANCY ENGLAND.
Generation No. 3
3. RICHARD EUGENE ENGLAND (LEONARD WILLIAM2, ELI1) was born November 19, 1933 in Great Falls, MT, and died November 18, 1982 in Great Falls, Montana. He married JACQUELINE LOIS LANE February 1960 in Havre, Montana, daughter of JOHN LANE and IRENE TEICH. She was born October 03, 1939 in Maryville, Wisconsin.
More About RICHARD EUGENE ENGLAND:
Baptism: november 1982
Burial: cremated the ashes were not picked up by my mother.
Cause of Death: pnuemonia, complications of leukemia
Medical Information: developed a rare form of leukemia where he had no white blood cells. Lived 7 months from diagnosis.
Social Security Number: 517-28-6262
Children of RICHARD ENGLAND and JACQUELINE LANE are:
i. DIANE MILDRED4 ENGLAND, b. December 24, 1963.
4. ii. RICK EUGENE ENGLAND, b. December 17, 1965.
iii. MICHAEL JOHN ENGLAND, b. April 19, 1967.
Generation No. 4
4. RICK EUGENE4 ENGLAND (RICHARD EUGENE3, LEONARD WILLIAM2, ELI1) was born December 17, 1965. He married LEIGH in they never married becasue my brother would not marry her.. She was born Abt. May 1969.
Child of RICK ENGLAND and LEIGH is:
i. DALLAS JACQUELINE5 ENGLAND, b. September 13, 1996, Great Falls, Montana at 3:31 p.m. at Benglis East Hospital.
Notes for DALLAS JACQUELINE ENGLAND:
Dallas puts her hands on her hips and says Aunt DiDi pronounced (die die) with an exasperated sigh. I am talking to you. She always knows the best and knows more about everything than anyone else. She is a beautiful little girl who looks just like her grandmother Jackie England whom she calls Mimi prounced (me me).
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|