Docia Bedsole was the daughter of W. J. Bedsole. Docia, and her sister, Berta, married brothers. Docia married Enoch Emanuel. Docia's sister, Berta married Jonah Emanuel. Both Enoch and Jonah were the sons of Enoch Emanuel, Sr., born 1846, and his wife, Sarah Hardin, born 1855. (Enoch Emanuel, Sr. and his wife Sarah Hardin also had a daughter, Macy L. Emanuel. Macy L. Emanuel married Hassie Jones, the son of Finty Jones.)
Enoch Emanuel, Sr. (the husband of Sarah Hardin) had the following siblings:
1. Gideon (married Lizer Bedsole, the d/o Polly Bedsole).
2. M.A. (married Anna E. Brewington, the d/o Raeford Brewington).
3. Edon (married Susan E. Jackson, the d/o Dilcy Jackson)
4. J.H. (married Sallie Warren)
5. W.H. (married Mary A. Hardin, the d/o of Amos Hardin)
6. Druzilla (married Isaiah Emanuel, the s/o Nicholas Emanuel).
7. Nancy (married William J. Bedsole).
8. Cintilly (married Stephen Thomas, the s/o Anna Thomas).
9. Tempy Jane (married Arch Jacobs, the s/o Peter Jacobs).
10. Kitty (married Gabe Jacobs) [ My line. ]
Enoch Emanuel. Sr. was the son of Mike Emanuel, born 1787, and one of Mike Emanuel's three wives: Bethina Hardin, Tempy Hardin, and Pharby/Fereby Hardin. (NOTE: Bethina, Tempy, and Pharby/Fereby were all sisters, and the daughters of Jonathan Hardin.)
Mike Emanuel had the following siblings:
2. Nicholas (married Creesie Manuel/Emanuel).
3. Ephraim, born 1796 (married Bythiney _______?).
4. "Shade"/Shaderack, born 1781 (married first, Dicey Hardin, married second, Zilpha Hardin, born 1794; sisters, both the daughters of Sion Hardin, born circa 1770). [ My line. ]
Sarah Hardin was the wife of Enoch Emanuel. Sr. Additionally, Sarah Hardin was the daughter of Amos Hardin, born 1814 and his wife, Cassie Lockemy, born 1817. Sarah Hardin had the following siblings:
1. John D., born 1838
2. Able, born 1843
3. Mary, born 1848
4. Patty, born 1850
5. Frances (female), born 1852. [ My line. ]
6. Henry born 1853
Amos Hardin, born 1814, is the son of Jonathan Hardin, born circa 1780, and his wife, Lannie Jackson. [ My line.]
Cassie Lockemy is the daughter of Eli Lockemy. [ My line. ]
Mike Emanuel is the son of Nicholas ("Nickey") Emanuel, born circa 1755, and a soldier in the Revolutionary War, and his wife, Millie Hale. [ My line. ]
Jonathan Hardin is the son of Dave Hardin, born circa 1750. [ My line. ]
"Nickey" Emanuel, the Revolutionary War soldier, was the son of Ephraim Emanuel, born circa 1725. [ My line. ]
Sion Hardin was the son of Abraham Hardin, born circa 1745, and his wife, Lucy ________? [ My line. ]
Ephraim Emanuel, born circa 1725, was the son of Nicholas Emanuel, born circa 1695. [ My line. ]
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|