I'm trying to find decendants and information on Joseph Cummins Elliott. He supposedly was born May 23, 1848 in Alabama. I'm told died in Ellis County, TX March 7. 1905 but the State of Texas returned my request for a death certificate saying they had no record. He married Bettie (Elizabeth) Allen Hammett in Anderson County, TX in about 1879.
His father was ?Joseph Dawson Elliott but I don't have any more information on him.
Many of the children of Joseph Cummins/JC/Joseph wereburied in Payne County. Here are their names and places of birth:
1. Joseph Allen Elliott b. 8/23/1880, Comanche Co., TX
2. Daniel Archie Elliott b. 2/24/1882, Comanche Co., TX
3. Richard Dawson Elliott b 3/27/1884, Comanche Co., TX
4. Modena Carelle Elliott Hudspeth b 2/9/1886, Comanche Co., TX
5. Mary "Mollie" Della Elliott Goodson b. 7/8/1888, Comanche Co, TX
6. Samuel Houston Elliott b. 7/7/1890 Comanche Co., Tx
7. James Dennis Elliott b. 2/23/1892, Comanche Co., Tx
8. Luiza Myrtle Elliott b.3/21/1894, Comanche Co., Tx
9. William Russell Elliott b. 11/3/1896, Comanche, Co, TX
10. Osker Lee Elliott, b. 2/26/1900, Comanche Co, TX
11. Cora Hettie Elliott b. 3/27/1901 Comanche Co, Tx
12. Ora Nettie Elliott b. 3/27/1901 Comanche Co, Tx
13. Laura Bell Elliott b. 9/5/1903, Navarro Co, Tx
14. Virginia Florence Elliott Cottingham? b. 1/8/1905, Ellis Co, Tx
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|