Marilyn, did you ever get an answer to all of your questions?
I have a Catherine “Kate” EARTHMAN (b. 1861, Kossuth, Tishomingo/Tippah Co, MS). This is just north of the Prentiss Co line. She was the daughter of John EARTHMAN (b. 1812, of Davidson Co, TN; d. abt 1882, probably in Mississippi) and Lucinda EARHART (b. 1820, Stewart Co, TN; d. 1895, Van Alstyne, Grayson Co, TX). They were married 9 Aug 1832, Davidson Co, TN.
Children of John EARTHMAN and Lucinda EARHART:
1. William J. EARTHMAN (b. 1842)
2. Louis Fate EARTHMAN (b. 1845, Tishomingo Co, MS; d. 1914 Grayson Co, TX)
3. John Thomas S EARTHMAN (b. 1850, Tishomingo Co, MS) Moved to Oklahoma.
4. Elizabeth “Bettie” EARTHMAN (b. 1855, Tishomingo Co, MS) Married Ira DOSTER
5. Catherine “Kate” EARTHMAN (b. 1861, Tishomingo Co, MS)
In 1880, Lucinda was living with her daughter Bettie in Alcorn Co, her husband having been committed to the county home due to epilepsy. In 1895 she was living with her son Louis Fate EARTHMAN in Grayson Co, TX.
I have more on this family, and would love to exchange information.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|