Hello is anyone researching DUNFORDS from Queen Camel, Somerset, England.
I am trying to trace my William DUNFORD born c1790/91 in Somerset. (parents unknown)
William married Honour MORRIS in 1817 in Queen Camel.
They had 11 children that I know of.
1. Susan/Susanna b1818 - married Eli PLUCKNETT.
2. Thomas Morris b1819.
3. William b1821.
4. John b1823 - married Thirza BROWN. (later moved to Sherborne, Dorset)
5. Samuel b1825 - Transported to Tasmania in 1852 (mine)
6. Aris b1828 - married Emily.
7. Robert b1830 - married Emma WILLIS.
8. Frank b1832.
9. Frederick b1834, d1836.
10. Sarah b1836 - married Alfred PLUCKNETT.
11. Frederick b1838, d1839.
If anyone has any connection to any of these families I would love to hear from you.
I would especially love to hear from anyone who might have my William in their tree and could help with parents names.
Kate, Melbourne, Australia.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|